Horse-Drawn Wedding Carriages
Your wedding should be one of the most memorable days of your entire life–and the team at Houston Carriage wants to help make that dream a reality. Incorporating a horse and carriage ride for the bride and her entourage adds a timeless elegance to any wedding event.
We have top quality carriages and beautiful, well-kept Percheron and Belgian horses that can make your big day unforgettable. Guests’ heads will turn in amazement and awe as the bride makes her grand entrance in a horse-drawn Cinderella or Vis-a-Vis wedding carriage.
As the evening wraps up, the newlywed couple deserves a captivating exit from the reception. As guests wave goodbye, the bride and groom will be swept away in a romantic and exquisitely designed white horse-drawn carriage.
We work closely with the photographer to allow plenty of time for capturing the highlights of your special day. Contact us today for pricing and scheduling questions.
Our white Vis-a-Vis carriage consists of two comfortable benches that face each other. This classic carriage style will give grace and beauty to your wedding day and photos. Here are some features of the vis-a-vis carriage:
- Seats 4 people – The Vis-a-Vis carriage can comfortably seat four adults.
- Burgundy Interior – Adds a classic look to your wedding entourage.
- Adjustable Top – Can be raised or lowered based on weather, mood, or personal preference.
- Optional Sign – An optional Just Married or Just Hitched sign can be hung on the rear carriage section.
Our white Cinderella carriage is a beautiful carriage that will add a touch of magical romance to your day. It’s beloved by brides for also providing a gorgeous backdrop for bridal photos.
- Seats 4 people – The Cinderella carriage can comfortably seat four adults.
- Light Blue Interior – Adds an elegant look to your wedding day.
- No Top – The Cinderella carriage does not have a covered top.
- Signs – An optional Just Married or Just Hitched sign can be hung on the rear carriage section.
Our Vis-A-Vis Limo Carriage consists of three comfortable benches, two that face each other and one in the back that faces to the front. This carriage will add elegance, grace and beauty to any occasion. It will add as a gorgeous backdrop for any photo. Here are some features of the vis-a-vis limo carriage.
- Seats 9 people – The Vis-A-Vis Limo carriage can comfortably seat nine adults.
- Grey Interior – Adds a classic and elegant look to your wedding.
- Adjustable Top – Can be raised or lowered based on the weather, mood, or personal preference.
- Optional Sign -An optional Just Married or Just Hitched sign can be hung on the rear carriage section.
Every Detail Matters
Flowers & Decorations
Make your carriage ride one-of-a-kind by personalizing it with the colors, theme, and embellishments you desire. Feel free to decorate the carriage with flowers, greenery, ribbons, and bows of your choosing. (We ask that you please do not use balloons.) Whether you’re wanting to match wedding colors or add a unique touch, using flowers and decorations can make your special day even more memorable.
Your safety, relaxation, and enjoyment are our top priority. In order to provide the secure horse-drawn carriage ride, all carriages are equipped with rubber wheels, hydraulic breaks, lights, and hazard flashers. We comply with all laws, regulations, and standards involving the services we provide including day or night rides on public streets 35mph or less.
We want to add a professional and elegant appearance to your special day. That’s why our coachman and footman will always come dressed in formal attire and a top hat. If you want to match a rustic themed wedding or just prefer a more casual but professional attire, they can also dress in a black western suit and black western hat.
We promise to always have the cleanest and best-looking horse ready for your big day. They are bathed, brushed, groomed, and combed to look presentable at your wedding. To ensure every horse is kept healthy, their hoofs are inspected and maintained before each event. During your carriage ride, we will use a diaper and bum bag to catch any horse droppings.